During the last week of July 2017 I saw a new company advertising a free trial of eye serum and of perfecting skin complex for the amount of handling of $4.97 and $5.97. I received the product the week of Aug 7, 2017.

It came with a packing list 2" by 3" elegance Skin Retreat. On the packing list it said at the bottom Thank you for your order. The shipping method and then at the very bottom it said" We hope you enjoy your purchase and we look forward to serving you again. If you should have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!" Well today Aug 16, 2017 I needed to know how much money was in my bank acct and found they had charged me $89.97 and $85.97 on 8/15/17, just yesterday.

I have not called them yet but as soon as this is finished being written I am.

No where on the paper I received nor on the order part online was there anything saying that I was signing up for ordering any other items . I will be calling them right now and they had better return my money as I will definatly be returning their product.Also the phone numbers that are on the paper I received and the paper from the bank account are different.

Review about: Elegance Skin Retreat Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I had the same thing happen to me.. I called them and my credit card company called them, they refuse to refund my money! Can you tell me what happened with your dispute?