I signed up for a free trial on 08/10/17 and agreed to pay a one time charge of $5.97 (I paid for shipping only); Then on 08/30/2017 I noticed my bank account had been charged for a Subscription to Elegance Skin Retreat. I did not agree to monthly charges nor did I agree to an ongoing subscription of any kind.

I simply agreed to try out a product for free and I agreed to pay for shipping only. Instead I discovered I was charged:$85.97 and $89.97 on 08/24/17. I did not authorize these charges/payments and once I discovered them, I immediately called their customer service line and requested a full refund. And even though I have not received any additional products in the mail, they refused to refund my money.

I feel this is an internet robbery scam and I demanded immediate cancellation because they told me I would continue to be charged every month if I did not.

I am requiring my money be fully refunded! Total: $175.94

Review about: Elegance Skin Retreat Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: That they refused to refund my money, No refund or return, Sneaky business operations, Online robbery scam.

Comments

The same thing happened to me. I never ever signed anything asking for auto ship.

I just called and told them to cancel my account. After being offered the auto ship every other month, a free bottle, and 75% off and turning it all down my account was finally cancelled!

I didn’t bother to ask for a refund since it looks like nobody else has been able to get one yet, but I’m pissed I was charged almost $200 for products I didn’t order! This should be illegal!

Angie1974

Same thing has happened to me, in am trying to figure out howntonget them to stop trying to get my money. I had to cancel my debit card cause of this.

Waiting on a new one and some how they know what my new card number is and i havent even got it in the mail yet. I get text message alerts about my card.

How do u stop them. They have tried 3 times already

to Angie1974 #1389674

I called the number on the crap they sent me (888-314-5416) and told them to cancel my account ASAP. Hopefully they do, I guess I’ll see next month. If not I’ll talk to my bank and tell them that it’s not authorized to come out of my account.

Exactly, scam. I had the same experience