First, let me say that I absolutely believe that it is the responsibility of the customer/consumer to read the terms of the product agreement and I am taking responsibility for assuming it was a 30 day trial period.But this company, deliberately does not remind you that your 14 day trial period is coming to and end so they can charge you the full amount of $89.97 and $95.56 for a MONTH supply of eye and skin cream.

I can contacted the customer service twice. Once to cancel my subscription on day 15 (missed it by less than 6 hours) and second to recommend that they institute a courtesy email that reminds you when your trial period is ending before it ends so you can make an informed decision about whether you want to cancel it or not.

I don't blame the customer service agents about this because they do not make up the rules and they have job to do.I just don't want this to happen to someone else and would appreciate open communication with their consumers.

Review about: Elegance Skin Retreat Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Elegance Skin Retreat?

Comments

jkb13435

PLEASE DISREGARD THE LOCATION.THIS IS NOT CORRECT AND WAS ENTERED IN ERROR.

THE COMPANY IS ONLINE AND NOT IN ARKANSAS.

THE LOCATION POSTED WAS NOT INVOLVED IN ANYWAY AND IS NOT THE SKIN COMPANY I AM REFERRING TOO.THANK YOU.